Whether you have just a few hours to help a one-time need, enjoy owning a short-term special project or would like to take on an ongoing role on the Board, we have a spot for you and appreciate your help!
COMMITTEE ROLES (short-term projects):
- Competition Food Delivery –
- Bring food for students and judges for Regionals (Nov) and Competitions (Feb). You will have a budget and will be reimbursed for any expenses.
- Competition Incentives –
- Manage the distribution of incentives and rewards for Regionals (Nov) and Competitions (Feb).
- Concessions –
- Manage the fund-raising concession sales at concerts (Dec=Cookies; May=Popsicles)
- Practice-A-Thon –
- Manage the recording of pledges and receipts during the Practice-a-Thon. (late Sept & Oct)
QUICK OPPORTUNITY ROLES:
- (Examples – see current needs on the signup link)
- Help with Orchestra Social Fun Nights
- Cookie Distribution at 6th Grade Performance
- Hauntcert Line Leaders
- Bus Ride Chaperones for various activities
- Wrapping presents at Barnes & Noble
- Creating giftbags for the students
- Helping put together student binders for our Orchestra Directors
- We meet approximately once per month to work with our incredible Orchestra Directors on current needs – financial and otherwise. We also have a lot of fun together!
- Our board would be happy to talk with you about the current roles and how you can give your valuable time to help out our orchestra program in this capacity. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or talk with our Orchestra directors to find out more.