- Our Meet the Instruments Event is an opportunity for you to try out all of the instruments that are available to our orchestra students. We want you all to have a chance to try out EVERYTHING else you might choose to play!
- This is not a sign up for orchestra, but an opportunity to try each instrument and have all of the information you need to make a decision when the time comes!
Ready to sign up? It’s easy!
- Select “Orchestra” on your “Course Selection Form” and return it to your child’s counselor. If you have any questions, please email Ms. Willson.
- Attend one of the “Meet the Instruments” Events on either April 8, 2021 from 4-6:30pm or April 10, 2021 from 9am-3pm. Either day is a come and go event in the band hall.
- Wait to hear from an Orchestra Director in late April about how to get supplies and everything else needed for the fall!
Meet the Instruments Detailed information: CLICK HERE
About the Raider Orchestra and Frequently Asked Questions: CLICK HERE
Orchestra Instrument Options: CLICK HERE